Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh My Dumplings!

Officially gaining 10lbs since my last post, i have failed to update you on my new gastronomy adventure... my love of food has expanded, and i will be heading off to culinary school in the future. My love of food will have me updating everything i possibly can starting with...

Best Dumplings
16 humphrey st.
Englewood, NJ
Cusinie: Korean, mandoo
(201) 945-8825

Previously called Mandoo Inc, this little secret dumpling spot has risen in the popularity ranks. It used to be an industrial warehouse for dumplings that gave the occasional visitor a taste or 2. Now they have enhanced their industrial looks to a take-out spot with full take-out menu consisting of more than just dumplings. Man oh Man, is this place ever sooo good. I love coming here to stock up on frozen dumplings to make at home. They have a variety of dumplings, from fried to steamed to sweet or spicy, and and even vegan. My mouth is watering just thinking about these dumplings. You can catch me here during lunch time stocking up on some mid-day take out.

No comments:

Post a Comment